- Advt. No: Pro-202- Recruitment of Research Assistant under ICSSR funded research project
- Advt. No.: CUPB/RDC/2023/201 dated 19.09.2023 Application are invited in CUP Research and Development Foundation funded reserach Project
- Advt. No. CUPB/23-24/009 Dated 08-09-2023 for Various Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts on Regular/Tenure/Deputation basis
- Pro-200 Offline interview will be held on 04.09.2023 at 11:00 AM at Central University of Punjab, Bathinda for (01) one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the Science & Engineering Research Board, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India funded project entitled “Characterization of elevated manganese concentration in rivers, ponds, lakes, wetlands and shallow groundwater in the Imphal valley of Manipur ”.
- Pro-199 Application form for position in CUP Research and Development Foundation (DST NIDHI-iTBI initiative) funded reserach Project
- Pro-197 A Walk-in/Online interview will be held at the Main Campus of Central University of Punjab, Village Ghudda, Bathinda on 10.8.2023 at 12:30 PM, for two field investigators for the project entitled “Women, Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Possible Lessons from India and South Africa
- Pro-196 A Walk-in/Online Interview will be held on 13.08.2021 at 11.00 AM (tentative), for one JRF for the project entitled “Synthesis and evaluation of phyto-compounds for the therapeutic intervention of respiratory tract infectious diseases via modulation of CYCLOOXYGENASE-2
- Pro-195 Offline/Online interview will be held on 24 July 2023 at 11:00 am onwards (in hybrid mode) at Central University of Punjab, Bathinda for (01) one post of Field Investigator for the ICSSR funded project entitled “Displacement, Violence and Rehabilitation: Tracing the Memories of Partition in Punjab”. s