- 2021: Recent efforts for drug identification from phytochemicals against SARS-CoV-2: Exploration of the chemical space to identify druggable leads | Gaurav Joshi, Jayant Sindhu, Thakur, S, Abhilash Rana, Geetika Sharma, Mayank, R. Poduri. Food and Chem. Toxicol., (2021)112160.
- 2021: Exploring insights of hydroxychloroquine, a controversial drug in Covid-19: An update |Gaurav Joshi, Thakur, S. R Poduri, Food and Chemical Toxicology, 112106
- 2021: Exploring the magic bullets to identify Achilles’ heel in SARS-CoV-2: Delving deeper into the sea of possible therapeutic options in Covid-19 disease: An Update | Thakur, S. Mayank, Sarkar, B. Khandelwal,, A. Ansari, A.J. Arya, A. R. Poduri,. Gaurav Joshi, Food and Chem. Toxicol., 147(2021)111887
- 2020:An updated insight into the molecular pathogenesis, secondary complications and potential therapeutics of COVID-19 pandemic Sumit Jamwala,1 , Akash Gautamb,1 , John Elswortha , Mandeep Kumarc , Rakesh Chawlad , Puneet Kumar
- 2020: Selection of active antiviral compounds against Covid-19 Disease targeting coronavirus endoribonuclease Nendou/NSP15 via ligand-based virtual screening and molecular docking | Joshi, G. and R. Poduri | Letters Drug Design and Discovery 18, 1-10
- 2020: Drugs targeting various stages of the SARS-CoV-2 life cycle: Exploring promising drugs for the treatment of Covid-19|R. Poduri, G. Joshi, Jagadeesh, G | Cellular Signalling https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cellsig.2020.109721
- Sahoo, P. K., Salomão, G. N., da Silva Ferreira Júnior, J., de Lima Farias, D., Powell, M. A., Mittal, S., & Garg, V. K. (2021). COVID-19 lockdown: a rare opportunity to establish baseline pollution level of air pollutants in a megacity, India. International journal of environmental science and technology : IJEST, 1–18. Advance online publication.https://doi.org/10.1007/s13762-021-03142-3
- Mishra, P. K. & Mishra, S. K. (2020): Corona Pandemic and Stock Market Behaviour: Empirical Insights from Selected Asian Countries, Millennial Asia: An International Journal of Asian Studies, 11(3), 341-365
- Atul Kumar Singh, Prem Prakash Kushwaha, Kumari Sunita Prajapati, Mohd Shuaib, Sanjay, & Shashank Kumar. (2020). Identification of FDA approved drugs and nucleoside analogues as potential SARS-CoV-2 A1pp domain inhibitor: An in silico study. Computers in Biology and Medicine, 130, 1-10.
- Sanjay Gupta, Atul Kumar Singh, Prem Prakash Kushwaha, Kumari Sunita Prajapati, Mohd Shuaib, Sabyasachi Senapati & Shashank Kumar. (2020). Identification of potential natural inhibitors of SARS-CoV2 main protease by molecular docking and simulation studies. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, 1-19.
- Prafulla Kumar Sahoo , Amit Kumar Chauhan , Sherry Mangla , Ashok Kumar Pathak & V. K. Garg : COVID-19 pandemic: An outlook on its impact on air quality and its association with environmental variables in major cities of Punjab and Chandigarh, India, Environmental Forensics, DOI: 10.1080/15275922.2020.1836082
- Prafulla Kumar Sahoo, Sherry Mangla, Ashok Kumar Pathak, Gabriel Negreiros Salãmao, Dibyendu Sarkar: Pre-to-post lockdown impact on air quality and the role of environmental factors in spreading the COVID-19 cases - a study from a worst-hit state of India. Journal of Biometeorology.
- Prafulla Kumar Sahoo , Mike A. Powell , Sunil Mittal & V. K Garg: Is the transmission of novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) weather dependent?, Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association, DOI: 10.1080/10962247.2020.1823763DOI: 10.1080/10962247.2020.1823763
- Devinder Toor, Aklank Jain, Shivani Kalhan, Harmesh Manocha, Vivek Kumar Sharma, Payal Jain, Vishwas Tripathi and Hridayesh Prakash: Tempering Macrophage Plasticity for Controlling SARS-CoV-2 Infection for Managing COVID-19 Disease
- Hridayesh Prakash, Dilip Upadhyaya, Obul Reddy Bandapalli, Aklank Jain, Burkhard Kleuser : Host sphingolipids: Perspective immune adjuvant for controlling SARS-CoV-2 infection for managing COVID-19 disease
- Prince Allawadhi, AmitKhurana(ResearchScientist),Sachin Allwadhi, Uma Shanker Navik, Kamaldeep Joshi, Anil Kumar Banothu,Kala Kumar Bharani(Professor andHead) : Potential of electricstimulation for the management of COVID-19
- Ankit Dhaundiyal, Puja Kumari, Snehal Sainath Jawalekar, Gaurav Chauhan, Sourav Kalra, Uma shanker Navik:Is highly expressed ACE 2 in pregnant women “a curse” in times of COVID-19 pandemic?
- Shikha Thakur, Mayank, Bibekananda Sarkar, Arshad J. Ansari, Akanksha Khandelwal, Anil Arya, Ramarao Poduri, Gaurav Joshi:Exploring the magic bullets to identify Achilles’ heel in SARS-CoV-2: Delving deeper into the sea of possible therapeutic options in Covid-19 disease: An update
- Gaurav Joshi and Ramarao Poduri:Selection of Active Antiviral Compounds Against Covid-19 Disease Targeting Coronavirus Endoribonuclease Nendou/NSP15 Via Ligandbased Virtual Screening and Molecular Docking
DOI : 10.2174/1570180817999201211191445
- Ramarao Poduri, Gaurav Joshi, Gowraganahalli Jagadeesh: Drugs targeting various stages of the SARS-CoV-2 life cycle: Exploring promising drugs for the treatment of Covid-19 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cellsig.2020.109721
- Sahil Arora, Manvendra Kumar, Gaurav Joshi, Raj Kumar: The Future of COVID-19 Treatment
- Kaushiki, N. (2020) Promotion of Organic Farming amidst Covid 19