University research parks (UPRs) accommodate and encourage the development and growth of occupant firms. The UPR have an affiliation with the university and are property based developments.
- Prof. Anjana Munshi- Coordinator
- Prof. Ramakrishna Wusirika, Professor
- Prof. Sanjeev Thakur, Professor
- Prof. Tarun Arora – Professor (Legal Advisor)
- Prof. Santosh Kumar Mahapatra, Professor
- Prof. Monisha Dhiman, Professor
- Dr. Suresh Thareja, Associate Professor
- Dr. Sandeep Singh, Associate Professor
- Dr. Puneeta Pandey, Assistant Professor
- Dr. Prashant Sudhir Alegaonkar, Associate Professor
- Dr. Virender Singh, Associate Professor
The Research Park will be setup with following objectives:
Establishing a suitable mechanism for commercialization of educational, research and technology related products through financing, setting up of incubation centers etc. with support from various local, national and international government or private organizations and industries. The objective will be achieved by:
Through support of development of innovative products, services, processes and techniques.
By providing technical and financial consultancy services to the entrepreneurs.
By organizing capacity building, training programs, skill training, and need based courses for industries and entrepreneurs.
By conducting collaborative research and development as well as providing consultancy services to participating agencies.
By supporting technology transfer as well as services related to Intellectual Property Rights.
By actively collaborating with international agencies and facilitating adoption of overseas technologies wherever required.
By providing advisory and policy services to various government and private sector bodies in relevant areas.
By encouraging Academic institutions towards technology development and entrepreneurship.
Creating and infrastructural support for developing newer technologies. This objective will be achieved by;
- By providing space for research & development as well as administrative, communication, library support and consultancy services.
- By providing Laboratory space for performing research, prototype development and testing etc.
- By providing assistance for the procurement of government and/or private funding.
Creating Quality Control Services.
- Establishing Technology Incubator Centers (TICs) for budding entrepreneurs.
- Organizing technical workshops/trainings/courses to impart requisite skills among the youth for their better employability or enhancing their entrepreneur capabilities as well as for catering to the skilled force requirements of industry. This would contribute to environmental excellence and the well-being of the community as well.
- Seeking support from industry by using their CSR (corporate Social Responsibility) funds for providing risk capitals for entrepreneurs, promoting technologies to elevate lives of people at the bottom end of economic pyramid, supporting farmers by developing newer tools and technologies, welfare of socially and economically deprived sections of the society, improvement of health facility, better hygiene, safe drinking water, imparting quality education in rural areas,
- Undertake assignments as directed by Govt of India and various state governments in the areas of technology development, Innovation, Technology.