Hands-on Training Programs and Sessions Conducted:
One Day Workshop on GC-MS Applications and Sample Preparation Techniques on 11th January 2019 at Central University of Punjab
- Capacity Building:- Central Instrumentation Laboratory organized a workshop on “Enhancing Analytical Capabilities” on 9th February, 2018 regarding hyphenation techniques and their analytical utilities. The workshop provided key insight to create awareness about the various instruments available in CUPB which can cater to the needs of both industry and academia.
- Training for Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope on 28-29th May, 2014 for nominated faculties Dr. Monisha Dhiman, Dr. Vikas Jaitak.
- Training Program on Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy on 26th June, 2014. Introduction to the FCS system by Dr. Volker Buschmann, Sr. Application Scientist, Picoquant GMBH.
- Talk on Sample Preparation and Experiments on Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy, 26th June, 2014 by Dr. K. N. Ganesh, Olympus India Pvt. Ltd.
- Training on Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscopy (FE-SEM) Held on August, 2014 for nominated faculties from each centre in science by Alok Tripathi, Assistant Manager, Services Carl-Ziess India Pvt. Ltd. Several of the internal users have acknowledged the services rendered by the CIL in their theses/dissertations/research publications.