Permanent Teaching Posts Instructions
- Essential Qualifications for Professors, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professors:
- As per UGC regulations on minimum qualifications for appointment of teachers and other academic staff in universities and colleges and measures for the maintenance of standards in higher education July 2018
- University rules
- For faculty positions of Department for Education and Physical Education, minimum eligibility conditions will be as per NCTE 2014 regulations and its amendments from time to time for M.Ed. / M.P.Ed.NCTE Regulation 2014
- For the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Natural Products and Deptt. of Pharmacology, in addition to point No. 1 above, qualification as per Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) guidelines is required.
- For the Department of Financial Administration, It is clarified that Master degree, NET/Ph.D. (as applicable) must be qualified in subject of Commerce.
- For the Department for Agribusiness (Applied Agriculture), following qualifications are required in addition to point No. 1
- For Food Science and Technology specialization: Master’s degree and Ph.D. degree in Food Technology / Food Science & Technology / Food Processing Technology / Food Processing Engineering is required for Associate Professor;
- For Agribusiness specialization: Master’s degree, NET/Ph.D. degree in Agribusiness is required for the post of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor
- Desirable Qualifications for all subjects/Departments:
- For Assistant Professor: PhD+NET and publications in peer reviewed and high impact journals is desirable
- Associate Professor and Professor: Publications in peer reviewed and high impact journals is desirable.
- The fee for SC/ST/PWD applicants is nil and for others the fee is Rs. 750.
- No column should be left blank.
- If the candidate is selected, she/he will be required to submit Aadhaar number within one month of joining.
- Billing Address is the address of Credit/Debit card holder.
- Candidate whoever applied for teaching contract positions may use the same username and password. Use the existing application id and DOB for auto fill new application form.